[Wisp Official] Community Vote: Strengthening Sui Ecosystem Together

Nice potential project ı like

1 Like

There are currently numerous scams occurring on the SUI network, partly due to the ease and affordability of creating tokens. Consequently, the entire SUI ecosystem community needs to contemplate preventative measures and regulations to prevent such incidents in the future. I propose a suggestion, which could be forwarded to the SUI network for their consideration.

One potential solution is the implementation of a rating system, similar to those found in the betting industry. The SUI network can establish an official website where startup projects can be published, subject to specific predefined criteria required for obtaining a rating. As the project progresses, it must fulfill increasingly stringent conditions to attain a higher rating. This approach will incentivize serious projects to strive towards meeting the set criteria and earning a high rating. Consequently, this will instill confidence in consumers and investors who can rely on the ratings as indicators of project quality. To ensure transparency and user engagement, it will also be essential to incorporate an open feedback system, allowing users to express their opinions and vote on the project’s rating.

By implementing this rating system, the SUI network can significantly reduce the prevalence of scams and establish a more secure and trustworthy environment for its community members.

1 Like

Let’s do it together

1 Like

Best wishes :pray:for wispswap team

1 Like

This is very nice. I was scammed and lost my tokens. I will encourage this.

1 Like

Bu harika topluluğun parçası olmak cok guzel

1 Like

I support this campaign because projects like yours!

1 Like

I’m so excited about it.

Hello my dear friends.Voted :slight_smile:

I go with Support Campaign

keep spirit guys, and u can do it👊

1 Like

The Wispswap campaign :kissing_heart:

i am Support Campaign,this is great

support of course as wisp is one of the best plateform built on sui

I will support :ok_hand:wispswap no matter what happen.

This is good porposal

1 Like

I’m going to what’s the best for the project. Always here to support as a community.

1 Like

We are here to make wispswap a better Amm dex on sui ecosystem to the moon guys

1 Like

Thats cool and i love this project)

1 Like

This is a giant step, yeah, the campaign will be a game changer for sui and wispswap. This will be the first of it’s kind in sui ecosystem. I’m really proud to be part of this great project.
#wispswap

1 Like