Future Airdrops

Send me guys airdrops, i will send you back here and also i have a youtube channel where i put free airdrops!

2 Likes

Skinny here
I want the airdrop too
0x82e0cb186693cec16c330badcbe3aeea2e18fb72582172067c0fe2e742788d3a

1 Like

Dear Wispswap Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to express my gratitude for all the hard work and dedication you have put into developing the amazing Wispswap project. Your commitment to creating a decentralized and user-friendly platform is truly remarkable, and I believe it has the potential to revolutionize the DeFi space.

Regarding the upcoming airdrop of SUI tokens for the community, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to participate. As a long-time follower of the SUI network, I am thrilled about the chance to receive this airdrop and become more involved in the project. I appreciate your efforts to reward the community and to encourage the growth of the platform.

Furthermore, I am interested in future airdrops and initiatives that Wispswap may offer. I would be delighted to participate in any upcoming programs and to help promote the success of Wispswap in any way I can.

Thank you once again for your hard work and dedication to Wispswap, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Moni

0x780b1d372eec5819a5ebe96c2f0f3c0ff677927e7f07ca43c992705c4f39ef5b

Hey there Sui team and wispswap team. I Propose that sui should make sure not one signal entity or persons is holding a large supply of sui tokens. I’m a financial advisor that’s worked in crypto for 4 years and 2 major issues new crypto projects face is liquidity issues and rug pulls. We as a community want sui to become a know crypto but for large financial partners such as myself to invest we need liquidity, I can write a full report for sui and how to create this liquidity so large investors can buy sui tokens and sell without causing a major crash. Such as Luna.

Sui is a great concept looking forward to it, from an investors perspective, but if your team would like to receive a report from me explaining exactly how to control and run an early crypto project contact me on discord. cameronc2345 | Suiswap |Wishswap#3187
Liquidity is a major issue I have Strategies that can help make sure this doesn’t happen.

yes airdrops are great tool to keep community active