Prediction game jackpot proposal

I’m writing to suggest an idea that could potentially improve user experience and increase engagement on your platform. My idea is to add a jackpot accumulation feature to your prediction game.

Here’s how it will work: Set a goal to reach, for example 15 games in a row. You will take a small portion of the bets placed in the prediction game and place them for the jackpot. Users will be able to bet with their own funds to guess the outcome of consecutive games. If the user cannot guess all 15 games correctly, the funds they bet must be added to the jackpot. To win the jackpot, one of the users must correctly guess the outcome of 15 consecutive games. This would be a challenging task and would require a considerable amount of skill and luck.

I also suggest creating a subpage on your site that shows users who have guessed the most games in a row. This will create a leaderboard-style competition and give users a sense of pride and achievement if they make the list. Local superlatives can also be added for those who guess 10-14 games in a row. This would encourage users to continue playing and strive to improve their prediction skills even if they don’t hit the jackpot.

I believe these features would be a great addition to your platform’s current prediction game. This would add an exciting element of risk and reward for users and increase engagement on your platform. And with the accumulation of a large jackpot, new users will be able to be attracted to WispSwap.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your idea with us! We appreciate your suggestion to add a jackpot accumulation feature to our prediction game. We have been considering various types of jackpot leaderboards and will continue to explore the feasibility of implementing this feature on our platform.

We believe that this addition would enhance user experience and increase engagement on our platform, and we are excited to see how it can contribute to the growth of our community. We also appreciate your suggestion to create a leaderboard-style competition, which would give users a sense of pride and achievement, even if they do not hit the jackpot.

Once again, thank you for your valuable input. We are always open to new ideas from our community members and appreciate your support for WispSwap.

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I am glad to hear that you are considering implementing a jackpot accumulation feature on your platform. I look forward to seeing the growth of the WispSwap community with this exciting new feature.

1 Like

I love this proposal. This prediction feature is super fun, and I keep coming back to it.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see that the jackpot idea is included in the white paper. I’m eager to track its implementation and find out if there are individuals interested in participating. I’m really bullish on WispSwap and re-reading the white paper I see you have some great products to crush the competition :slight_smile: I really like your vision of building something that works long term. Keep up the good work! The community will support you along the way, I’m sure.

1 Like