thank you to the good oppurtunity

2 Likes

Ok lfg to project in wispswap…good chance

1 Like

Could do both as many projects do.

Thank you for this opportunity to vote

Nice good project launching ,

i like this besssssssssssst very good lfg go go go

I find it very intriguing to be a part of this project, and I have a strong feeling that it will be an excellent exchange platform. The slogan “cheap, easy, and fast” is particularly appealing, and I believe that it accurately reflects the values and goals of the project.

Nice sir well be cheaper and faster

For those who havent ever worked with VCs on projects its not just about the funding. Its typically a better path if projects dont have a complete spectrum of skills and understanding as the VC would help identify what a project is missing and help fill that gap. Just my two sats. Something to consider.

Nice
We are getting this money :+1:

great project bullish wispswap launch
strong project

strong your project sir yet we are getting this money

I believe a private sale to VCs could be the better idea. I mean first, it can provide us with a significant amount of funding upfront that can and will help cover additional expenses of the launch. Secondly, VCs can offer valuable expertise in areas we’re not experts in and help expand the project’s connections, both of which will help us grow and succeed in the long term.

Furthermore, a private sale can help us stay competitive with other VC-funded projects on the Sui Network, which is essential as more VCs come into the network. Nevertheless, it is crucial to ensure that any funding obtained is used effectively and that the project stays true to its vision and values.

A public sale on the other hand, could be risky for WispSwap. Considering the project is relatively new and has yet to establish a strong user base or community following. The success of a public sale largely depends on community support and interest, which may be challenging to achieve for a new project. A failed public sale could also damage the project’s reputation and make it more challenging to secure future funding or partnerships. Therefore, I think a private sale to VCs may be a safer and more practical option for WispSwap at this stage. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Really your project is so innovative between other projects here so far on Sui. I like it

I guess the best way to have funds for development is to use a combination of community fundraising and private investors.

I am vote presale…but it’s better do both. To stay competitive we need big backup…

Why can’t it be a combination of both? Would make a lot of sense in my opinion

I think public sale again

I prefer private sales. ok

• I think it’s better to sell in the community