Community Input Needed: Launch with CPMM model or Delay for A-CLMM model?

Voted with pleasure!

1 Like

It’s hard to decide but we need to vote one

1 Like

I’m anxious… I don’t want to wait any longer

1 Like

on the one hand, we must not miss the wave of hype
on the other hand, I want to make a competitive product.
now on sui and I know only one project with concentrated liquidity, this is cetusprotocol
And I make good money there by providing liquidity

1 Like

You answered your own question, so the answer is obvious, first launch and finalize the product, by the time it is finished you will already have users who will help with common innovations, but I would also advise you to get the support of venture capital (top fund or CEX)

1 Like

I think rolling out dex in the next few weeks is the best option. Show the excellent function first, do the test first, and make a name for yourself.

1 Like

To be honest, from the perspective of a normal DEFI user, what attracted me to this specific DEX on SUI is in fact the “Predictions” market, there are plenty of DEXES on SUI already as it is competing with one another, why should we? Yes having a DEX is awesome, but I wouldn’t focus on those aspects, I would personally focus more on the Predictions aspect, I’ve not seen any other Predictions on Sui yet, so WispSwap is and was the 1st! The new Partnership with Prdt.Finance was a very smart move too, it will bring a lot of new users to Sui coming from ETH, BSC, & POLYGON Networks! So WispSwap will be in a great position for onboarding new users to the Network! I vote to Delay the A-CLMM Model for now…

Thanks for letting me share!

2 Likes

So far good work. But do more tests to resolve all bug and problems. And thanks for your great team and caring for community

1 Like

good decision community

2 Likes